Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Andrea

It is Thursday afternoon and I am looking forward to the weekend. This is a very special weekend because we will be celebrating my beautiful wife's birthday. I will not tell you how old she is but she is my beautiful twenty-something wife. She is the best wife a man could ever want. I was so blessed when I met her back in 2000. We will be married four years this coming August and we dated for two before that. So we have been together over six years now. I can not imagine my life without her. She has been my strong support in ministry, my best friend and a great wife. I can't wait to give her the birthday present I bought her. I can't wait to celebrate with her and our family at the Willow Tree (German) restaurant. Best of all, I get to spend all weekend with her. Andrea I love you so very much words can not describe. I hope you enjoy your birthday. Happy birthday "Honey Bun".

No comments: