Friday, December 28, 2007

Randomness

I know I have become lazy with my blogging lately but it's the holidays. Isn't that such a convenient, easy excuse for anything this time of year? So I am just going to put out some random thoughts so I can say that I have blogged.

I am always giving my friend Angie Bledsoe a hard time about not blogging everyday because I enjoy reading all of my friends' blogs and I can count on her for a daily posting. It's kinda of hypocritical of me wouldn't you say?

My wife just started a new blog "Frills & Funk" and I rolled my eyes at her this morning when she said she was going to blog again. She looked at me and said, "You haven't blogged in years!", I said, "I know.", and just smiled.

Christmas eve and day were crazy with all of people we had at our house and the garbage was just picked up today. I tell you that because that was a ton of garbage to be laying around here for a few days. It was kinda stinky!

My wife just turned on her favorite show, "The Price Is Right", she says she likes Drew Carey more than Bob Barker now.

I got my car washed yesterday and I think I'll get Andrea's washed today.

I still don't know how to put photos on my MAC. I can't even pull them off of images from the Internet. If anyone can help me let me know. This means I can't put pictures on my blog because I'm ignorant.

I have a lot to get done before next week so I must be disciplined with my time!

My mom comes home tomorrow. The end of an empty house for Andrea and I.

Oh yeah, C3 Church at the theaters is just around the corner! :-)

How is this blog for some randomness?

Good Bye!

No comments: