Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blogging World, I'm Back

It has been ages since I blogged. I have been without my laptop (which I'm picking up today) and have been away at Youth Camp so I have not sit down to a computer for almost two weeks. There is so much to say but I will keep my comments brief. Let me say first of all, Sunday July 8th was a phenomenal service. The spirit of God was so strong in worship service that morning. To hear everyone sing "You Never Let Go" so loudly was just incredible. I even got emotional at the end of the service. I never got a chance to blog about that experience and it was just incredible and was a great launching point for my trip to Youth Camp in TX.

Youth Camp was unbelievable. I believe we had five kids from C3 saved and the blessings of God were all over the trip. The families that we helped with the rebuilding of hurricane damaged homes were so grateful and a blessing to us. The family of the project that I was working on was such a great family. The family consisted of a 76 year old great grandmother and her daughter and three great grandchildren. We were able to hang the dry-wall on her ceiling and bless them with other things that they needed. Thank you Nehemiah's Vision for hooking us up with an awesome family.

We ended the week in Dallas at Fellowship Church. The service was inspirational and great as usual. We heard a great message from Ed Young about being under the umbrella of authority. It was a Biblical perspective of how we are to respond to authority that God has placed over us. The message was great and the worship was awesome. I got a chance to talk briefly with Pace Hatfield, Fellowship's Worship Pastor and our friend Yancy McGregor a Worship leader while we were there. It is always great to catch up with friends.

And lastly a big thank you to all the counselors and to Travis who did a phenomenal job at Camp. Another thank you goes out to the band, Riverdale for leading us in incredible worship all week. And to the kids, what a blessing to us all. Y'all stepped up and worked your behinds off to be a blessing to others. You exemplified C3 Church well. I love you all.

And finally it's great to be back home and return to the blogosphere.

No comments: