Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What Tomorrow Holds?

I know it's Tuesday and I haven't blogged in a few days. I'll make this brief because, well I am really busy. Sunday was great and now we prepare for another weekend. My thoughts this morning are in another place though. I have a dear friend. I don't get to talk too him much but there is an awesome connection and He does a great job for the Lord in ministry. I look up to this friend and He probably does not know how much I admire him and his work. When I get to see him and his wife it is like a breath of fresh air and it is always encouraging. This morning I heard the news that his wife has cancer and that it is a very aggressive form and has already spread to numerous places. My heart is very sad and my prayers are going up for him and his wife even now as I write this. I write this not to make everyone feel depressed but to keep the important things the important things. Our God and our families and friends are what is important. Tell God today you love Him, tell your spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, friend, tell all those you love, that you love them because we never really know what tomorrow holds. I know God will be with my friend and his wife through the coming days. So I pray for healing and I pray for peace for my friends and for all of my family and friends, "I love you!"

No comments: