Wednesday, July 18, 2007

iPhone

Well, while I was in Texas I lost my cell phone. For those of you who do not know I am a gadget kind of guy. I really wanted an iPhone when they first came out a few weeks ago but had resigned to wait until Christmas time to get one. Well then I lost my motorola razor in Texas last week. Now some of you might think that I lost my phone on purpose but I assure you that is not the case. I was happy with my razor for a little while longer. You know what happened next. Yesterday I bought an iPhone. This phone is absolutely incredible it does not even come with a manual. I can not remember how many pages my moto razor manual had in it, but it was a lot. It is so intuitive and easy to use Apple does not give you a manual they just tell you to play with it. Now that is confidence in your product. The leap in technology is awesome and I am already a fan. I would definitely recommend the iPhone to anyone who is in the market for a new phone. It's hard to believe that the coolest phone on the market just a few years ago is now a dinosaur.

1 comment:

My Own Bandwagon said...

I found your phone! Now you can take back your iphone......just kidding! Happy iphonning. I am starting an iphone cult if you would like to join.