Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Am Thankful For...


I am thankful for...

My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who has changed my life and given me grace.
My beautiful loving wife Andrea.
My wonderful, kind Mom.
My Dad who was the perfect example of what a Godly man,good husband and great father should be.
My mother-in-law Angela and my sisters Cassie, Brittney and my awesome little nephew Hayden.
My friends who know who they are, that love and support me.
My incredible Church, C3 Church.
My Pastor, Byron and Angie, who are great friends as well.
My colleagues at work, who I am proud to call my friends also.
My lovable cat. (Don't be a hater, yes I love my cat, for those that might want comment about this. You also know who you are.)
My country, home of the free, land of the brave.
Everyone in the military that insures my freedom everyday.
The roof over my head, the clothes on my back and the food in my belly.
The many lessons God has taught me and continues to teach me on a daily basis.

...and the list goes on and on. Thank you God for all of it on this day when we look back and offer thanks for being so good to us.

No comments: