Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ikea Deficit Disorder


Am I crazy or what? I'm standing in line at Ikea on this chilly Sat. morning in shorts and t shirt. So I am cold and I thought that Ikea opened at 9am but it actually opens at 10am. So I am here patiently waiting in line to get in. I am here to pick out some office furniture to put in one of our empty rooms since Brittney and Hayden (sister-in-law & nephew) have moved out. I must say I am pumped to see Ikea. Not because I love decorating or furnishings but for the cheap prices for the furniture. It feels like such a great deal you can't help but get excited. So now I only have 25 minutes until they open up for their 99 cent breakfast and I feel happy. I think it's called Ikea Deficit Disorder. :-)

UPDATE- I got all the office furniture I needed for cheap, cheap, cheap. I have started to put everything together (it looks amazing) and it's actually easy. Andrea is going to paint my accent wall for me in my office on Tuesday. Hopefully by the end of Thanksgiving weekend my office will be totally put together and complete.

No comments: