Monday, November 12, 2007

United Conference Quotable Quotes


Alright, I am starting to process some of the things I heard at the Hillsong United Worship Conference from last weekend. I just couldn't think on Sunday night since I was so tired. I won't bore you with a lot of conference insight but I will pass along some great quotes from the weekend.

"Church is a community not a crowd."
"The purpose of the church is to leave the 99 saved and go after the one lost."
"You don't see monuments built to honor "critics"."
"Let your motivation be others."
"We should be more loyal to the future than the past."
"Cliches are the death of creativity and sincerity."
"Jesus was a mold breaker, a difference maker."
"Be a history maker, not a history server."

Just some profound statements from the conference that I thought everyone might enjoy. Don't be surprised if some of these show up again in future blogs. Sorry I can't write them with the Australian accent in which they were spoken. Gooday mate! :-)

No comments: