Monday, May 7, 2007

First blog

Well,
This is my first blog. I could say so much or I could say so little. I really never thought that I would blog but here I am. My blog is loveworshiplovelife. I love God first and foremost, second I love my beautiful wife Andrea, next I love my awesome church where I lead worship. I thank God for my life that He has given to me. Love and worship is what my life is about. Hence the name of my spot to blog.

To love God and to love others, a mission that is repeated a lot at my church. That's what it's all about. This should be the mission of the church as we point people to the cross. This mission keeps me going even through tough times and through good times. I pray that God will help me love Him and love others more and more. I pray that through the worship that I lead, others will see the Love of Christ. I pray that we love worship and we love life, the Life that was given for us so that we might have an abundant life that we never deserved or ever dreamed of.

2 comments:

andrea said...

I love you. You are an amazing example of God's love to me (and you're hot!)

Sandy said...

Darrell,
I thank God for your love, faith, and friendship. I have watched you grow into a awesome leader. I love to come and worship you are real and always have been. And I want to say remember one thing when all is said and done only one person's thought's will matter and that is Christ's. Don't ever let others tell you waht you should or shouldn't do, follow Christ always. I love you guys and look forward to what this Sunday will hold. God Bless and have a awesome week. Sandy