Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Nephew

Today a took my 3 year old nephew, Hayden to school. Hayden loves the movie "Cars". I have "Life Is A Highway" by Rascal Flatts from the "Cars Soundtrack" in my iPod so I proceeded to turn it on in my car. Hayden then pulled out his "American Idol" microphone from his backpack and started to sing along. I had the song set on repeat so he was performing the whole way to school. Hayden told me that "Life Is A Highway" is his favorite song. Life is truly a highway and I am glad there are awesome little moments along the journey like I had with my nephew this morning. It makes the driving worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gonna take after his uncle, and mom. He's a little singer... actually a little rockstar.

Anonymous said...

It's Andrea that made the previous comment...not Britt. I think the computer was still logged in under her when I commented. Love ya!