Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary Andrea


Today is Andrea and my four year anniversary. I have to say that this has been the best four years of my life. I could not have a more beautiful, loving, caring, selfless, understanding, hot, adorable, supportive, godly, unbelievable woman as my wife, Andrea. God was more than gracious too me when He gave me Andrea. I can not remember life without Andrea. I love everything about Andrea and I look forward to growing older with her and more in love with her at the same time. Happy anniversary "Honey"! I love you so very much!

3 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! I'm so glad God brought you together - I think it's a rule, though, that if you kiss on the Texas Stadium star, you're automatically a Cowboy's fan for life -it's like stating your allegiance to Dallas...or something like that. It's a proven fact, D'Lo!! Ya'll have a great one! Congrats, Byron and Angie.

Darrell said...

The only reason for kissing my wife on the Star at Dallas Stadium, other than loving her was to make me forget about where I was. So take that Angie! I'll always be a Denver Bronco! Go Orange Crush!

Angie Bledsoe said...

So, you like to drink "Orange Crush" when you watch Dallas play? Confession is good for the soul, D'Lo. Keep it up and you'll eventually be absolved for your wayward Bronco-loving days. Peace and blue and silver stars forever...