Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thank God For Our Pastor!

It is Saturday evening and I am looking forward to tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is Sunday of course and we have another chance to reach out to those that are walking into C3's doors. I was just thinking about how blessed that I am and the rest of C3 to have an awesome Senior Pastor like Byron Bledsoe. I am proud to call Byron my Pastor and my friend. I see his drive and devotion to reach the lost no matter what it takes. My friend and brother is not afraid to make the tough calls and take the hits for those calls because he knows that reaching people is worth it. Pastor Byron knows that we have no choice but to do everything in our power to reach the 86% of the Metro Orlando area that do not even go to church. That is why Sundays are so important. Pastor Byron looks at every Sunday as a Superbowl Sunday. I thank God for that kind of devotion and drive to reach people. So it's Saturday night and Sunday's on the way. I pray that tomorrow as we talk about the number ONE, that God will touch someONE and that He will change lives tomorrow. Pastor Byron, I thank you for your devotion to God and to the your Call. Your enthusiasm and drive are infectious. I think it might even be a little crazy! Remember to pray for and encourage our Pastor!

2 comments:

Monica Hunt said...

I am right there with you, Darrell! I am so thankful for Pastor Byron! He has such an amazing heart to reach the lost no matter what! Thanks to our awesome Pastor!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud to have a husband that not only submits bibically to the authority God has placed him under but also loves and supports him no matter what the cost! I love your passion to serve Christ. Thank you for being an awesome husband by keeping God first and following His call for our lives. It's so cool to think where God has brought us in the last year. He has changed hundreds of lives, stretched some, pruned others, and challenged many. God is doing some CRAZY things and I'm proud to have a pastor that perserveres no matter what the cost and seeks Christ first! I'm grateful for the vision God has given him and blessed by his leadership. I'm in awe of what the Lord has done in our lives together at C3! I love you honey and love doing life and ministry with you!