Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Morning Thoughts

Monday,it's Monday. Mondays are kind of a let down. It is seems in my life everything builds toward Sunday. When Sunday is over it's like a deflated balloon. The good thing about Mondays is that you can look back at Sunday and smile. You can not help but smile when we had a Sunday like yesterday. I had the privilege to call about 10 new families yesterday who visited us for the first time. I got to personally talk to about half of them. Everyone had positive things to say and told me they would be coming back. It's unbelievable how God is moving. The many lives that have been changed is so worth it. I watched the videos of new people in the message and was blown away. As Pastor Byron asked yesterday, "Would you go back?", I can say with pride absolutely not. God is moving in a fresh way at C3 and I am just thankful that I can be a part. It is truly ONE life at a time and just like the Gnarles Barkly song, it is truly CRAZY!

No comments: