Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mexico Here We Come


I am totally pumped today. Tomorrow morning Andrea and I leave for a cruise. We have never been on a cruise before so we are totally stoked. I can't hardly wait to take our atv excursion through the jungles of Mexico to explore Mayan ruins. Although I have to be honest. The thing I am most looking forward to is the food. I have heard great things so I will let you know what I think when we get back. Anyway, got to get packing, see ya and Mexico here we come.

PS This is the actual ship we are sailing on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darrel
Hope you had a Great Time on your Cruise!! Hope you can Post some of the best Pics on your Site.
We are now... at our age starting to enjoy Cruiseing. Had to wait till our Son was done with College and is still going to College for his Masters!
We are going up to Tn to see Steve and Stacy and the little Angles.
Take Care-Steves Parents Tom & Jean