Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Ride Of A Lifetime


I am looking forward to what God has in store for us here at C3. I can't hardly wait. I think people are going to be blown away by all that God is going to do. We are going to have the opportunity to impact East Orlando for Christ "bigger and better" than we ever have before. I kind of have this anticipation like I used to have as a little kid. I remember on several occasions as a boy knowing that I would be going to Disney World on the next day and having that on my mind the night before. I would not be able to sleep and would be so excited with anticipation that I thought I would bust. That is how I feel now. I know we are right around the corner from God taking us somewhere so remarkable we wouldn't even be able to believe it right now even if He showed us literally. I know there will be a time when we look back at all the lives that have been changed and the many people that have been connected with Christ that all we will be able to do is rejoice. It's already happening here at C3 and it's going to become even bigger. It is like a snowball rolling down hill. So grab your seat belts and buckle in because God is getting ready to take us on the craziest, most awesome ride we have ever been on. Now is the time to get on the ride because it is about to leave the station and I wouldn't want anyone to miss the excitement and thrill of what God is about to do!

No comments: